Expertly shape your brows with Tweezerman's classic, award-winning slant tip classic tweezer. A staple to your beauty routine and famous for its precision, the Slant Tweezer features perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips that grab every hair, every time.
- Professional quality, 25° slanted tip is the perfect angle for working against the brow bone
- Perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips close evenly and firmly to remove hair from the root
- Superior calibrated tension for comfort, control, and true precision
- Allure 'Best of Beauty' winner every year since 2001
- This product is not tested on animals
- Start by opening pores using a warm washcloth (not too hot or it can cause redness!) This will help get your hair ready for removal, and it will also reduce pain.
- Hold the Slant Tweezer using your thumb and index fingers near the middle of the tweezer body for maximum control.
- After locating the unwanted hair, grab the tweezer tips slanted at a 25° angle and squeeze down on the body of the tweezer, pulling in the direction of hair growth. This will remove the hair from the root.
- Continue until you have removed all unwanted hair.
Clean tweezer tips after each use with alcohol wipe or peroxide. Tweezer can be sanitized in an autoclave or barbicide.