Mesh JT Mat Full 7224 Soft – Light InfraMat Pro® Soft/Flexible | HealthyLineRegular price $279.00
Mesh JT Mat Full 7224 Soft – Light InfraMat Pro® Soft/Flexible | HealthyLine
As you might know sometimes Chinese or even “American” sellers on the internet might offer kind of similar looking mats at a lower price. Regardless of its similar look, it is always just a low-level copy of a real gemstone mat. Those low-level imitations might be harmful, because even if they print some “name” on those mats – there is still no REAL brand behind to be responsible for the product.
HealthyLine decided to help customers in need and create the Light version of their famous bestselling model. It is way cheaper, but still great quality. Comes with HealthyLine excellent warranty and provides almost the same level of benefits as any other HealthyLine mats. Removing less important layers inside drops profit and manages to reduce cost by 30% while the effectiveness is barely reduced by 10%. Surely they still suggest getting their FULL version (http://healthyline.com/product/014a) instead of LIGHT one, if you can afford it. But if money is an object – don’t buy cheap harmful imitations from “unknown brands.” This Light version is still 100 times better than any non-brand mat on the market.
All their products are completely safe and have no EMF. They removed here charcoal and yellow mud layers and removed the hard cotton layer (to make it flexible enough to roll-up). Stones provide about 10% less powerful far infrared and negative ions compared to any of their other mats. They are trying to protect low-income consumers from investing in “unknown, but cheap” products. These “imitations” can harm you with high EMF, produce really no natural far infrared or negative ions, have no functional layers inside at all, and sometimes use artificial stones.
New Light edition of their Best-selling model. They designed it with fewer layers inside and saved a few pounds, added flexibility, and made it less expensive. Least expensive for full body size without compromising quality. Flat stones, softer components, flexible and comfortable to lie on. Shipped folded in 4. Can be rolled up. A mix of both types of stones is the most beneficial. You can use it on the floor or on top of your bed. For an hour a day or any duration of sleep. Always put a towel on top of the mat to protect the unit from sweat and skin from hot stones. This will not affect the mat’s features. Choose a comfortable temperature (40°-50°C).
Natural gemstone mats are frequently used today, but this deep penetrating heat therapy pad by HealthyLine is more advanced than others on the market regarding both quality and effectiveness. They are made using some of the finest jade and tourmaline stones–their combination is excellent for your wellness! The mat uses advanced Far-Infrared (FIR) technology in the form of energy waves to seep through the 9 layers and start the remedial process.
Product is FDA registered in the USA
Made by USA company HealthyLine®
- Approx. Size: 72″ x 24″ x 1.2″ (180 cm x 60 cm x 3 cm)
- Approx. Weight: 14 lbs (6 kg); comes with a carrying case
- Gemstones: 154 pcs of jade and tourmaline stones
- Negative ion level: At least 500/cc
- Far infrared level: At least 5-14 um
- LED display controller: Set temperature up to 70° Celsius (160° Fahrenheit), 12-hour auto shutoff timer to allow all-night sleep setting
- Number of layers: up to 21 functional layers
- EMF Protection: Advanced filtration system and extra EMF-blocking layers
- Materials: High-quality, nontoxic
- Voltage: USA power 110-120V, 200W
- Trial Period: 45-day trial for free returns (shipping cost not included)
- Warranty: Free 1 year full USA warranty
|Shipping Weight||16 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||25 × 21 × 4 in|
- Recommended size for everyone
- Optimal for full body therapy sessions
- Best selling model
- The best basic model we offer
- Very affordable
- A flexible model that can be used in unconventional ways
- Roll it up to store it easily
- Very lightweight and transportable
- Includes jade and tourmaline gemstones
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- No PEMF therapy
- No Photon Light therapy
- No amethyst
- Somewhat firm surface due to larger stones
PRODUCT REVIEW FOR MESH JT COLLECTION: